The textbook selected for this video course is HSK 4 Standard Course published by Beijing Language and Culture University Press in 2014, edited by Jiang Liping. It includes 20 units and 600 words and language grammars.
Learn frequently used and advance level vocabulary about 400 words (including
HSK4 vocabulary) , 30 grammar points and sentence structures. Improve speaking
fluency and ability to comprehend long passages. Improve speaking skills to talk and
discuss more extensively on more topics.
Start learning Chinese characters Hanzi 600 to 800.
What are the requirements?
- Have finished all HSK 1, 2 and 3 courses, or have achieved HSK 3;
- Don’t be shy, speak Chinese loudly and be confident;
- Follow teacher’s instructions, like read together, tell your opinion, etc.;
- Recommended 3 lessons per day then finish this course around 3 weeks.
Who need this course?
- Students who are learning Chines systematically also finished HSK level 1, 2 and 3 courses;
- Anyone wants to experience learning Chinese;
- Anyone wants to focus on speaking and listening;
- Employees want to learn Business Chinese.