Learn about 400 words (including HSK 3 vocabulary), 30 grammar points and sentence structures. Improve speaking fluency and develop skills of making longer speeches in Chinese on topics like social events, activities, personal experiences, occasions, expression of personal opinions with special sentence structures.
Start learning Chinese characters Hanzi 300 to 500.
What are the requirements?
- Have finished all HSK 1 and 2 courses, or have achieved HSK 2;
- If your study goal is to achieve HSK 3, it's time to start Chinese Reading course;
- Don’t be shy, speak Chinese loudly and be confident;
- Follow teacher’s instructions, like read together, tell your opinion, etc.;
- Recommended 3 lessons per day then finish this course around 3 weeks.
Who need this course?
- Students who are learning Chines systematically also finished HSK level 1 and 2 courses;
- Anyone wants to experience learning Chinese;
- Anyone wants to focus on speaking and listening;
- Employees want to learn Business Chinese.
The textbook selected for this video course is HSK 3 Standard Course published by Beijing Language and Culture University Press in 2014, edited by Jiang Liping. It includes 20 units and 600 words and language points.